Friday, December 15, 2006

Everyone else is doing it..

My Year: As Expressed in the First Line of the First Post of Each Month

January:
She's not here yet!

February:
"Isn't she lovely" You would say so if I posted a picture.

March:
We are sitting at the internet cafe in Placid and Eva is moving her head all around very quickly, so she can see every inch of the ceiling.

April:
Damn! I lost my post.

May:
Mine. Bill's is the same but larger, as he is larger

June:
This morning Eva's sitter and I watched as her cat climbed onto the hood of my car, up the wind shield to the roof, and in the driver's side window onto the front seat.

July:
Miss Eva slept like a stone last night, which I attribute to one part love from her book club aunties, one part oatmeal and carrots for dinner, and one part falling asleep one her own for the second night in a row.

August:
She slept through the night. Bill did not, though, since he woke up when I goosed him when the thunderboomers started.

September:
Can it get better than this?

October:
Look ma! No hands!

November:
Bill's home! And so is his walrus tusk!

December:
I have so much to say and no time to say it

What? Did I have a baby or something? And was that baby not a very good sleeper?

1 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

What a wonderful "year in review"! I totally want to steal your idea!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home