Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I have so much to say and no time to say it. I haven't even looked at this weekend's pictures yet! I'm feeling nauseated pretty much constantly and I don't like that AT ALL. No, I do not! I also am trying to make a very difficult decision, which I can't post about here until I discuss it with some folk...Too bad it is the only thing I can think of blogging about! Sigh. Life's just hard. And also great! Don't forget great! It's easy to forget great when it is cold as a witch's tit and your daughter denies the sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger lagiulia said...

Um. Nauseated all the time? Are you getting at something here?
Hope things are okay up in your cold neck of the NY woods!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

I swear I am not! I think I have an ulcer though!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home