Friday, November 17, 2006

I was scolded today.
I am working on a partnership that's doing free HIV testing on December 1st (World AIDS Day) and a photographer from the newspaper came to our meeting to take pictures of us in action (if by action, you mean sitting around a table at the Health Department and talking.) And he had to tell me to sit up. TWICE. I am a bad bad sloucher. Luckily the heat was off me when my co-worker's phone rang and her daughter was on the end swearing LOUDLY and we could all hear it. Classic.

Tonight I think I am going to go Crazy and suggest we get pizza. I've been so good, but a piece or two of pizza with sausage and peppers never killed anyone. (Well maybe it did, but that was when it was coupled with years and years of abuse!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home