Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oh, what a beautiful morning!

I love you, South Dakotans! And it looks like locally we have an Assembly person I can actually deal with, which I have to, as part of my job. She's a Republican, and she visited with me a few months ago and expressed support for us, albeit quietly. And in a debate, our state senator (who was not defeated by a friend on mine, unfortunately) newly expressed support of our sex ed bill, so we'll be holding her feet to the fire about that one, let me tell you!

And also I'm down a total of 8.5 pounds! Which means by next week this time I should be within five pounds of being a healthy weight for my size. And out of the blasted 1%0s!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Labrdors said...

I was really, really happy to hear about South Dakota. Who would have thought?
Great news about the weight--I'll be sure to have low-cal food at book group.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home