Thursday, October 26, 2006

Here's something about motherhood: as I hung my head in the toilet at four am my first thought was not how much I hate puking as it has always been. No, my first thought was what if this is food poisoning and Eva has it.

Luckily for once in my life the "puke and you'll feel better" theory actually was true. I feel close to fine this morning. Which is a good thing, because the idea of feeling sick enough to stay home but still having to be MOMMY was more than I could bear as I raced to the bathroom in the wee hours.

Come home now Billy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Labrdors said...

He's practically on his way. What's up with this stomach thing? I have it too. Can't blame it on the dips, they were delicious and fine.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

I think it's going around! One of my coworkers had a similar experience!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home