Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm experiencing the Mother Guilt. It's usually work guilt I feel, so this is different, but no better. The Junior Miss whacked her lip on an activity center at A.'s this morning and since there was blood (!) A. called me. She also mentioned that Eva's tooth is a little loose. The fact that her own daughter had a similarly loosened tooth back when she was a pup and didn't lose the chomper doesn't make me feel better. I am imagining a future of a grey, dead tooth, or an empty spot in the smile til the adult tooth comes in, or her losing the tooth in the night, breathing it in, and choking. None of these things are likely to happen. In fact, Eva is probaby back to happy happy already. But not me. Several co-workers said, "Just go, if you are worried!" Ah, but then I would feel the work guilt. So either way I feel like shit. Curses.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

Hope she feels better! My nephew had a tooth knocked out by a boy at church when they were 3. He got to show everyone his "hockey smile". He's 8 now, and has a beautiful set of teeth!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home