Monday, October 09, 2006


What a wonderful fall weekend!

Miss Eva's grandma came, bearing gifts, of course! For Eva, cutest outfits ever in 12 month sizes. And they fit! She gets weighed on Friday, so we shall see! For ME for my BIRTHDAY EEEEE! a mei tai, which is also kind for Eva too...she rode around in it all day at the Shelburne Museum, both on my front and on my back.

We went to Shelburne with my aunt Marty. We last saw her back in July at Point au Roche, so Eva's changes were quite impressive to her. We went to see the Georgia O'Keefe exhibit, but my favorite ended up being the Tasha Tudor exhibit...AND I got Eva her very own Tasha Tudor ADVENT CALENDAR!!! (One of the two we had growing up was in the exhibit...)

On Sunday we walked and shopped and lunched. My mom bought me two pairs of pants and a couple of sweaters and I got a pair of sexy ankle boots.

Then we all collapsed at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home