Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I've lost another 1.25 pounds! And I am starting lunchtime walking today.

Miss Eva did more heart taking last night. She now has officially wrapped redhead R. and her partner J. around that little finger...She was standing next to me on their couch lecturing one of their dogs, with shaking finger and everything. Hilarious. It was nice to relax and drink wine (we were smart and walked over to their house) and eat and sit by their fire. Especially since I've been kind of jumpy at home lately, ever since Chip or Dale or Alvin or Simon or Theodore made his way into the house on Saturday. Cute animals in the house freak my shit out. And make me scream. Which makes the baby cry. So we were very excited yesterday morning when Alvin made his way into the Havaheart trap during Miss Eva's breakfast. But here's the thing. I don't have a heart. I think letting him go away from the house is just inviting more visitors. It's not rational, I know, but in mind, killing him will send a message to the other vermin. But my vermin killing man is away. He usually uses a pellet gun to end the verminy life quickly. So since yesterday morning he's been sitting in the trap on the porch. And even worse, the neighbor's cat has been sitting next to the trap. Waiting. I've tried to go out and get Charlie to stay, so I can release Alvin for an afternoon snack, but the cat takes off when I open the door.

Oh the drama!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home