Friday, September 15, 2006

First of all, I've put myself on a diet. The other day i was looking for a co-worker in the clinic and she wasn't around, so I fell to temptation and hopped on the scale. Oh my. My post partum weight lost has stalled at just under 160 pounds. And for my height this makes me overweight (my BMI is 25.5) Not much overweight, but enough. I'd love to weigh just about 30 pounds less than I do. So I am trying to eat under 1500 calories a day, because to be honest I am totally sedentary and never exercise. Ever. I avoid going upstairs in my house, fergodsake. So there you have it. My goal is to lose the weight in six months. Which is kind of silly, because I think I might like to be getting knocked up again in six months. But whatever. I did not need to gain 60 pounds with Eva.

Other than that, this morning my family was happy with people other than me...E. was content to sit on the lap of visiting Aunt Janet while Momo has attached himself to my brother, Mike. (Yes, I know his name is Jon, but my pal Z once thought it was Mike, so now and again I call him that.) The dog gave me a look like I was cat poop. Does he not realize that he's been sleeping on the bed since Bill left?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home