Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So cold in the house last night! But under two blankets and in a blanket sleeper, Miss E still made it til 4:45 in her crib...I actually really love the early morning snuggle time we've been having, though it leaves me stiff and sore from staying in one position for a long time.

My sister-in-law is now three days past her due date. Her babe is estimated between 9 and 10 lbs. (gotta love the S family jeans!) Her doc told her all along that because of her age he would induce if there were any issues, but he has been so impressed with her healthiness (she has only gained about 10 pounds total, because she actually lost weight in the beginning, and she looks smaller than I have ever seen her, with the exception of the bump!) But, she did have an appointment this morning, and I expect she probably being induced right now, though I won't know it til I get home. Anyway, please think of L and her future rugby player Amy/Jack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home