Monday, September 25, 2006


Things I forgot to tell Bill when we talked on Saturday:

1. The fence. The new neighbors have erected a six foot fence around their whole property. S., who lives on the other side said to me: "It feels like a judgement." Actually, it feels like a gardening opportunity.

2. The Howard Update. I meant to tell all the new Howard Stern news. Because we love us some Howard. shut up. I know it's wrong.

3. The wood. He probably thinks there still two HUGE piles out in front of the house. Now there's only one thanks to the Dad and the Suzy.

I did remember lots of I love yous. But now I miss him, and I didn't really before.

1 Comments:

Blogger lagiulia said...

I love that picture. She reminds me so much of one of my boys - very similar smile. Sorry you're missing Bill. Hope the time flies.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home