Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Today Billy turns 44 and he's probably celebrating by catching fish and shooting birds, which makes him happy happy happy. I miss the big lug.

The boook club ladies and had made plans to walk around Mirror Lake last night, but by the time I got home it was time to leave and there was no time to eat (not a big deal for me, but Miss E doesn't skip meals.) So I called K. and said I wouldn't be there and she said she wasn't going to go either and then L. called and said she couldn't. Last night around 10 I realized that E. had talked about coming too and I hadn't called her! I suck! So, E. if you were there, we are very sorry!

2 Comments:

Blogger Labrdors said...

I had a great walk by myself. 2.7 miles in 50 minutes. Very peaceful, perfect temperature, and now I'm warmed up for next week.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

My only consolation is that by the time I would have called you you would have already left for LP anyway!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home