Wednesday, November 29, 2006


Big plans for Saturday!

My mom is coming and we are taking the Junior Miss to Santa come into Essex on the ferry. We will also see alpacas, and do tractor rides and book sales and tea and all those fun things at the Essex Christmas Celebration.

I am also considering taking E to see the Holiday train on Sunday night, but it comes through Port Henry right around her bedtime and through P'burgh right around MY bedtime, so I think we will probably skip it.

Since she seems to be teething again, Miss E is having the occassional meltdown. Last night she lost it right when we got home. Bill cuddled and soothed her while I made her bottle, then the three of us snuggled up on the couch together. It was over soon enough, but I hate to see those tears rolling...Bill just called me at work and said "I hope she won't be depressed tonight again." Depressed. He is too funny.

And her latest tick is too wait til she thinks no one is looking and crawl full speed toward the kitchen or the stairs. When you scoop her up she LAUGHS. The baby gate is getting a lot of use!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home