Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The bitch is back. Tooth number two is on its way and I am so sleep deprived that I keep finding myself lost and confused in another room, wondering what the hell I was doing. Sigh. Poor baby.

And riddle me this...why when I hand her a sippy cup can she not figure it out, but when she grabs J's at day care, she's able to gulp down COW'S MILK no problem? Cow's milk. Another sigh. She also might have had an allergic reaction to the yogurt, resulting in a slight leg rash. But it could have been the heat.

See? Rambling. Sleep deprived.

2 Comments:

Blogger lagiulia said...

Sorry, dear. I hope it gets better soon.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

It was wonderful to see you today...you look great! To add my 2 cents: get the house cleaner, chill about the sippy cup and in the words my mother chants best (but doesn't follow): guilt is a useless emotion! Hope the teeth come out soon...what a cruel joke nature plays on babies (and parents for that matter)!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home