Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Can you feel the excitement? It's because we got ourselves on the town wide yard sale map this year!!! I've never had a yard sale (a tag sale where I am from...) but we are so excited to clean out the house and the camp! We'll have a computer desk and a crib and dishes and a tv table and a lot of objet d'arts and tchotchkes for sale. We may also have some clothes, books, and old sporting equipment! I have two weeks to get it all together and priced...the sale is the 19th and 20th, but I think I'm limiting myself to the first day.

I have several ideas for Bill in Alaska projects (other than childrearing and making sure I eat...) With the new couch there will be a living room redo. I am embraking on a baby bedroom creation. I am learning to use my grandma's loom (now in room 4!) I am making canvas floorcloths for the kitchen and front entryway. What more can I fit in? A long weekend with my mom. Who knows what else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home