Monday, July 17, 2006

I love good customer service. My AC adapter on my Medela Pump in Style shit the bed. Bill tried to get a new one for me at Babies r Us when he went to pick up Eva's Chifferobe on Sunday. (He came home with outlet covers and I immediately assumed he'd screwed up...bad MARTHA) But they don't carry them. So I called Medela and they are sending me one for free!!!! FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Eva is finally better, but I had to leave the office on Friday because the puking (which had subsided for 24 hours) was back. Later that night I made the mother sacrifice and caught her vomit in my bare hands. Who wants to get a rug cleaned???? She also had a slight fever on Friday afternoon....Poor Pookoo. She is also teething. Is there any other explanation for the sudden cries of pain and irritability? She's soothed by distraction only. Poor thing.

But overall she's much better. So much better, in fact, that she sat up from lying on her belly on Saturday night! She is also working hard at pulling up to standing with something other than our hands. This morning I woke to her singing "La babababababa LA!!" She was perched on one foot and had the other between the bars of the crib...swinging vigorously. She was probably so happy because she SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!! (She's didn't go to sleep til after ten though...much later than normal!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home