Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What better way to celebrate six months of life than with projectile vomiting followed by dehydration? None better!

Poor Miss Eva, and also, WOW Miss Eva, how did you manage to get puke up one side and down the other? (Of me.) She's feeling much better now after a visit to the doc and a day in my office...her cure consists of breast milk and pedialyte. We are still waiting for one of her standard super soaker pees, but she's much perkier than before. Probably due to all the intense loving attention from her PP mamas.

Of course Bill and I got into a big old fight last night over what he perceived as panic and I perceived as, "What the hell do I do now that we are both covered in baby puke and Miss Eva is dry heaving?" I was so frustrated with him. And still am a little. He was so not understanding the situation and insisted on explaining five times WHY he thought she was vomiting, while I tried to tell him that it's not vomiting that's the problem, it's dehydration, so who cares WHY she's doing it (probably a virus)? Anyway. Grrr. Not helpful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

It seems like forever since Drew went through all that. He's only 3 and I've already forgotten catching vomit in my hands. Until you reminded me. Thanks, Martha. Thanks.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home