Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dear Goddess of Baby Mouths,

Please tell me that Hyland's Teething Tablets will help poor Junior Miss. And me.

Last night, her crying made me cry. I felt both so sad for her and so frustrated at her that I had to leave the room for a little while. When I left her screaming at day care, I didn't really feel much guilt mixed in with my relief. But now I feel bad.

Anyway. Her mouth has the potential to ruin our vacation, so please. Let the tablets work!

Thanks,

Martha

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

Buy night time orajel. It works. The tablets didn't seem to effect Becca but I know others who swear by them.

2:09 PM  
Blogger lagiulia said...

I'm sorry! My boys are having teething woes too. The only thing that seems to calm them is infant Tylenol. Hope that you have a great vacation!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

tylenol tylenol tylenol - when it's REALLY bad, we just dose her before bed - doesn't hurt! :)

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home