Monday, December 19, 2005

We got a $10 Christmas tree yesterday...and it's even better than the $15 tree we got last year!As I decorated it I thought that it will be great that the moms will be able to see it. And then it dawned on me that if I go late, they won't be seeing it! So bothersome.

I'm working on the walking, and waddled my way to my mechanic's to pick up my car with its once again working washer fluid pump and new oil. The other ways on encouraging labor have fallen by the wayside (other than spicy food, I made a venison chili to DIE FOR this weekend...), only to be replaced by crying and screaming. Poor Bill. This morning I stood in the doorway and started bawling..."I DON'T WANT TO GO TO WORK!" Blubber., blubber, blubber. This was better than my screaming and crying about the guy we know that was so illogical about the placement of his new house and solar panels.

Off to google "Labor signs" and see if I can't find "emotional outbursts" among them! Also bread baking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home