Tuesday, December 06, 2005

We have a pediatrician.
We have a day care provider.
We have a plan for insurance.
We have a place for baby to sleep.
We have a plan to contact Bill at work in the middle of the night.
We have Sirius Satellite Radio. (Which has nothing to do with baby at all.)

Can we have a baby now? Or do I have to install the car seats, too?

The not installing seats is a ploy to make her come a little early. We will need something to panic about at the last minute and/or something to make Bill really angry and confused while I rest in the hospital.

Also, not having bags packed for us is a similar ploy, but I am almost over that one, now that I have a list made.

I am now on the first day of my 37th week. Can you believe it? She's officially due four weeks from today. Which means that two weeks from today she's not really early. Of course that also means that six weeks from today she's not really late, either. Cripes.

1 Comments:

Blogger lagiulia said...

I'm very impressed that your plans are coming together so well. It sounds like you've worked really hard at getting organized, and now you can sit back and wait. Can't wait to hear the good news whenever it may arrive!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home