Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It's the not knowing that I hate. On my Fertility Friend Preggo Board, tons of women due after me have been getting progress reports from their providers as they get closer. How many centimeters dilated, what precentage effaced, what stage the baby is at in the pelvis...I don't know this! And every time someone says I am going to go late I believe them more and more. I'm not sure if the midwives will do internal exams now...I have a feeling they don't, because all the progress reports really mean nothing...you can stay 3 cm dilated for WEEKS.

In the meantime...LOOK AWAY DAD!....my boobs are huge. I was having awful leakage troubles until I started wearing a bra with a nursing pad in it to bed...now nothing happens. Maybe it's that little bit of constriction?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home