Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I asked the midwife when the baby is coming out. Well, it was worth a try! Of course she doesn't know, but I hate to hear that it could be a month longer. They never say "today!" Bitches, Man, all of 'em.

I also asked why these new stretchmarks hurt so damn much. Could be that they are trying to turn into PUPPS (evil pregnancy rash)...so I got a script for some cream to put on them. No improvement yet, but it has only been ten minutes.

A new reason why I want baby out: it's too cold in the morning and I hate trying to start my car at negative temps. She doesn't like to start, and it makes me so nervous. Once baby arrives I will have no reason to go anywhere at the crack of damn dawn (okay, 7:30am) Until MARCH...which is close to the end of winter.

Finally, last night Eva's daddy had the night off and we spent it on the couch, counting his POUNDS of nickels and dimes and listening to the Sirius. When Bill got bored of counting, he proposed he read a book to his little girl. Of course, he insisted on editing "The Poky Little Puppy" to include one or two choice words, but his daughter liked it, so who am I to complain?

2 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

Hang in there! Before you know it, she'll be out! I'm so excited for you, it almost feels like a Christmas present for me! :)

8:35 AM  
Blogger lagiulia said...

Just catching up on my blog reading. I got PUPPS right after giving birth but didn't know what it was at the time. It was sooooo itchy! It was like a rash in my stretchmarks. The things we put up with to have a baby...

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home