Friday, August 25, 2006

Still no word on E's nose culture! But everytime I think of it I remember that Momo needs his Bordatella vaccine before my long weekend in the Berkshires.

Bill's off to Alaska! If, by off to Alaska, you mean stuck in the Salt Lake City airport. Poor thing. He doesn't travel well to begin with and so is always doomed to storms and missed connections and lost luggages. We waved good bye yesterday in Burlington and said "Bye bye Daddy! Look for Mama and her puppy here on halloween!" So I need to get moving on her costume, so he doesn't miss us.

I felt sad and jittery the whole drive home, but once we got home I threw myself into putting together Miss E's chifferobe. It's all together and looks GREAT! I need to move the rest of her stuff into her room tomorrow. But now I feel reluctant...two nights of great sleep have been followed by two nights of midnight wakings, and last night she slept with me from midnight til 6...It was actually restful though since I know I won't roll over on her but I am always nervous that Bill will.

There's another tooth coming in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home