Friday, May 19, 2006

Interviewed again! Thanks Zomeister!


What's your favorite folk song?

If "The Long Black Veil" doesn't count, then I would say "On Top of Spaghetti," which definitely doesn't count!

Do you have what it takes to be a hobo?

Man, I wish I did. I realize that I am more rooty than I should be. Stick me someplace with love and occasional sunshine and I dig right in. I am, however, married to the ultimate hobo and I think he could convince me to give it a try. But mostly, I have what it takes to be a nice woman that loves the hobos enough that they leave the hobo sign for "a kind lady lives here" on my fence.

If you could take Eva, Mo and Bill, would you move to another state or country?

Yes. As you know, it is my dream to live in Wyoming. But Bill won't go for it, as there is no ocean nearish. But if he would say yes? I am there. But I would feel bad having the Junior Miss so far from grandparents!

What snack food do you long for?

Chocolate covered pretzels are a nursing mom's best friend.

What's your greatest physical challenge?

Other than sheer laziness, I'd say it is a lack of grace and coordination. I always imagine I would love yoga and dance and even general exercise if I did not feel like such an awkward doofus doing it. But then again, maybe I ma just lazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home