Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Eva has a boyfriend....nannynannybooboo. Here she is with D. She flirted with him the WHOLE TIME he was here.

I've got a cold, and Eva was a cranky pants last night, which leads to a grumpy day. Add to that low milk output due to the cold and I am ready to crawl back into bed with the Junior Miss and snuggle in.

But in better news, I finally overcame my fears and checked my credit reports. Surprise! I have Very good credit! I couldn't believe it! Consolidating my school loans and having paid off car and credit card debt has made a big difference. Yay for me!

Junior Miss has a new trick: she pulls her pacifier from her mouth and waves it around in her hand (and she holds it oh so daintily). This is cute. Until she decides she wants it back in the mouth, tries it backward, sucks the side, panics, drops it and WAILS.

Is that an important development milestone? No? It should be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home