Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Here's something I never thought I'd say. I kind of miss being pregnant. Not the physical aspects of it, but the way I felt emotionally. But I also love the way being a mom makes me feel: nervous and joyful all at once. (Ok, I could do without the nervous. But it's more like excited anticipation than terror.) The missing and the current combined lead me to believe that I might have been lying when I said "I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!!!" as I was in labor. In fact, if we had money, I would do it again right now. I mean it. A year ago today was the beginning of the cycle that end in January. Hard to believe that in two weeks it will be a year since the Junior Miss was conceived. And where have the last two and a half months gone?

Anyway, I am feeling totally blessed today and can't wait to get home to see the Junior Miss. And I bet if I hooked up to the breast pump right now, I'd get a whole lot of milk. But I actually need to get a little more work done before I can do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home