Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Interview questions by Bri, ONE of my favorite librarians! If you want to be interviewed, comment and I'll do you!

1. What is the cutest thing about having a cute dog and a cute baby at the same time?
I have to say that now that they are beginning to interact, it's the way the they look at one another. Last night, Mo came looking for her in our room (where he is no longer allowed regularly because he is no longer allowed to sleep in bed with us and would try if allowed in the room). He stuck his nose through the crib slats and rested it on the mattress and just sighed. She, of course, looked at him like he was the lowliest of creatures. But sometimes she reaches for him and pulls his hair, whiich in baby = love.

2. What single task do you spend the most time doing at your job with Pl*nn*d P*r*nth**d?

Pumping breastmilk! Oh, work related task? By far it is participating in conference calls, we talk about everything in large groups over the phone. For instance, today I had two, one for our online users group, the other on grassroots organizing. Tomorrow I have the weekly national messaging call. Last week I had a New York State organizing call and an electoral call. The best thing about these calls is muting and pumping!

3. What has changed most about your life since Junior Miss Eva was born?

I have learned that 70% effort is really good for now. And I don't feel guilty about giving less than 100% to everyone and everything other than the Junior Miss, except, sometimes, I wish I could give more to Bill. But I still don't have time for me, so I am considering lowering my effort still, to try and make space for me!

4. You are exiled to a deserted island with the complete DVD's of one TV show and one TV show only. What is it?

Yeesh. I think it might be Lost. But I've seen all of those and maybe I should go for something I missed the first time around, like 6 Feet Under.


5. Do you think you will always live in a really rural area? Do you miss anything about "city" living?

I think so. I only miss the food of cities. Exotic here is the China Buffet. I know I can get good Thai in Burlington, and Ethiopian in Montreal, but both those excursions involve crossing something (lake or border). So instead when my sister in law is coming from Queens we insist she brings a cooler filled with deliciousness. The other thing I miss is racial diversity. It gets awfully white up here, and it freaks me out the there will probably not be any children of color in Miss E's kindergarten class.

1 Comments:

Blogger Briar said...

Good answers!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home