Wednesday, May 11, 2005

At any moment now, I could just nod off. Plus I was nauseated all morning.

These are not complaints. I actually am enjoying every yucky, tired feeling I have had over the last three weeks. And look forward to many, many more.

It just makes it very hard to get any work done. Just when I star on something, I have to go pee, or get a snack, or the phone rings, and I completely forget what I was doing to begin with.

According to science, this could mean a girl. I'd link to the story in the Canadian newspaper that explains that preggers ladies who forget things more often have girls, but it's a subscription site, and it's not really that interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

I can't imagine being any more forgetful during my pregnancy and well, you know how Drew turned out! Keep your head up...and buy a radio for your office!

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home