Friday, April 29, 2005

Patience is a virtue

Too bad I don't have it.

My plan was to wait til the ultrasound to tell co-workers. But this morning we had a management team meeting and one of my co-workers brought me the fertility gods prized by her midwife friends. They've been passed around, and seem to really work, she says. I decided I would return them to her after my next appointment and then say they worked.

But after the meeting the other folks went on and on for about ten minutes, on where to put them, how to plan, where they were from....finally I just couldn't take it anymore and blurted out the truth.

Too bad the only man in the office, who also is a big old gossip, overheard the yelling and screaming.

Now I am just counting the days until May 27th...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home