Monday, October 10, 2005

Why I Am Glad I Don't Usually See My Ass

I was feeling triumphant and gorgeous over that fact that I don't have any stretch marks yet. My belly skin looks gorgeous and is soft and radiant.

We don't have a full length mirror at home, so I mostly look at work, or do the best I can with just my eyeballs.

So I never really though to check BEHIND me. Well, I just used the bathroom at work, where there is a full length mirror. I made the mistake of turning and looking as I pulled up my pants. And there they were. Little red, wormy lines. ALL OVER MY ASS.

4 Comments:

Blogger lagiulia said...

Just so you know, you just made me run (okay, waddle) to the mirror to look at my butt.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

It's ok...stretch marks are the badge of motherhood!I can say all this, because after almost 2 years, my "badge" has faded considerably!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

julie...and what did you find???

12:18 PM  
Blogger lagiulia said...

A lot of cellulite from sitting on my ass all these months!! Now I'm getting all these spider veins crawling across my stomach that seem to multiply daily... a keepsake after I'm done being pregnant.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home