Monday, October 10, 2005

Thank goodness for Jennifer, the massage therapist. Even though I had to stay on my side and she couldn't give my back the beating it longed for the but hamstring massage REALLY made up for it. It was the first time I have had a massage where the focus did not need to be on my upper back and shoulders.

In other news, I have an appointment with a pediatrician. Which seems silly to me, but it everyone says it's a must to meet the person beforehand. Of course, how a pediatrician treats me may have little impact on how he would treat a baby...

I also have a strong possibility for child care. This is much harder. I know it sounds snobby, but I want a person like me (highly educated, socially aware, blah blah blah). And people like me don't do home day care. Because we need to pay our student loans. But I liked her, and talking with C.Dom made me feel better about teh whole prospect. So when Bill returns, we are going to drop in and visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home