Thursday, October 27, 2005

No more fun for me

No more bagels and cream cheese. No more donut holes. Good thing I didn't mention ice cream or she would have said no to that too. Yes, I got the talking too, but my midwife was very gentle about it. She was good to remind me that it's not for health reasons that I need to stop gaining at this rate (which would mean 15 more pounds by the end) but so I feel better about my body after I give birth. And for that, I love her.

She also burst my bubble about thinking I will work to the end. But she had a good suggestion that I take Wednesdays off to keep my work down to two days at a time rather than five in a row. That way I MIGHT make it to the end without having to go out early. (Thank god December is a three pay check month! I hope no one was expecting a gift for Christmas.)

I am exhausted and I can not wait til Bill gets home so he can make me my midwife prescribed scrambled eggs in the am and he can put the wood in the stove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home