Monday, October 31, 2005

I worked too hard this weekend, getting ready for Bill's return tomorrow evening!!!!!!!!! I baked anadama bread, roasted a turkey breast (for my am turkey sandwiches), mopped, cleaned, shoveled dog doo, sewed the diaper stacker (picture tomorrow...it's ALMOST done!), did laundry, reorganized the three totes of baby stuff. Cleaned out two drawer in the small dresser for baby (which will also be a changing table...and there will be four drawers all together later, after I find another spot for the, um, magazines...) Washed the 0-3 month clothes K. gave me.

I knew I was tired, but I didn't realize my back was going to spasm ALL NIGHT LONG. Waking me every fifteen minutes.

So I can't tell if my headache is from lack of sleep, or my Trucker hat (part of the preggo Britney Spears costume!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home