Friday, May 27, 2005

We See Baby Who!

We caught a glimpse of the little bean this morning, though we had to take the word of the wacky sonographer that we were looking at a head and not an ass and so on....She kept blathering on about the miracle and all that. When she left the room, I told Bill I would have paid him to say, "It was no miracle, it was my super sperm!"

Seriously, she was wacked. I felt like I was standing with our protestors here at the office, what with all of the the blown up fetal pictures. She also said "I call them all angels, even though they don't have wings yet!" I already knew that both sonographers at the office are anti-choice, but I didn't realize how obvious it was!

Nonetheless, it was cool to see BW and the heartbeat. What a treat.

The midwife says everything looks great! Next appointment, end of June!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

The bean is just beautiful! I won't go on about calling it an angel without wings, because I'm not crazy...but you are going to make a fantastic Mommy!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Briar said...

Send some of that preggo vibe my way, K?

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home