Friday, September 16, 2005

For those keeping track...

For those keeping track here is the diaper tally as it stands today...

12 Indian Prefolds
12 Chinese Prefolds
2 fuzzi buns pocket diapers with mirco terry insertt
5 mother ease fitted diapers
2 mother ease all-in-one diapers
3 snap-in mother ease liners
1 mother ease cover
2 classic proraps covers
1 bummi's whisper wrap soft cover
1 bumpkins cover
4 snappis
pins

I think I need 12 more prefolds and one or two more covers. And then I will be done. I also have three packages of newborn disposables, just in case!

I got a list of child care providers today, and started to panic about money. Oh joy! I also have to start meeting pediatricians...which makes me worry about money too! After those two expenses, I think might have $125 a week left for paying bills and eating and gas. MUST. BREATHE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home