Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The little girl and I had our follow up ultrasound this morning and everything looks fine! The kidney issue is resolved and we were finally able to get some nice shots of her heart.

I feel like I am starting to make some progress in getting ready. I am now the proud owner of some VERY nice organic cloth diapers AND a sling, thanks to M and her sweet son J, who is every bit as cute as imagined. I also bought the first package of disposables. C- please make recommendations on that front!

This weekend I picked up a Baby Bundle bunting and some toys at a yard sale (from a mom I know. I passed up several skeevy looking baby items at the homes of strangers.) And this weekend, the Mom and I are doing some shopping and registering!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

OK...it's 5am...do you want to have to worry about rinsing yellow/green/brown crap off a cloth diaper, or do you want to trash the plastic planet-killer and go back to sleep...it's really your call! (sorry)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

It doesn't matter to me...Bill will be getting up.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Labrdors said...

Congratulations! Glad everything is fine and you had a heart-to-heart with Baby Girl.

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home