Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Second Trimester!

We are now one third of the way to a Baby Who!

We are contemplating whether or not to find out the sex... We weren't going to, but the idea of Bill knowing as he goes to Alaska for two months is nice...it might give him a nice connection and we can start using our boy or girl name.

C.Dom (my coworker) and I went to McSweeney's for lunch and chatted forwever with the pregnant waitress. She's carrying high and tight and looks five months pregnant but is due in September. With a boy. She's only been in maternity clothes for a month. I am three months and into the maternity wear already!

And yesterday someone I have only met once asked when I am due. And no one told her I was preggo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

It would be cute to wear the bundle of boy shirt...or not!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home